Voss Graham has been coaching people in organizations for over twenty years – even before “Coaching” was known to be “Coaching.” Since Voss is a results driven coach, his experience has assisted the people he has coached to become:
- Better Leaders of Organizations, Teams and Groups
- More Effective Sales Leaders who Leverage Results and Performance
- Improved B2B Sales people – How to Win Major Accounts
- Improve their People Skills to Match their Technical Skills
Most importantly, Voss’s reputation as a coach is that” he gets people promoted.” That is the highest honor a coach can receive from his clients.
Specific Areas of Business Coaching Expertise include…
Executive Leadership and Manager Coaching
- Discover Your Personal Strengths and Weaknesses and the Impact upon Performance
- Study Best Practices by Leaders and How to implement into Your Processes
- Review the Effectiveness of Your Communication – up, down and with peers
- Evaluate the Effectiveness of Teams and the Team Dynamics
Fast Trackers and High Potential Coaching
* Get these people promoted faster due to significant improvement in performance
* Focused program for addressing your specific communication challenges.
* Tools that identify the Things you should or should not do with Different Types of People.
* Develop the People Skills in the Technically competent and knowledgable person
Sales Management Coaching
- Evaluate and Review the Quality of the Sales Team – A, B or C team analysis
- Check Alignment of Sales People to the Sales Position for High Performance
- Identify Mismatches and Potential Performance Problems on the Sales Team
- How to Hire and Select Winners for each Sales Position
B2B Sales Coaching
* Improve Your Sales Performance and Increase Revenue Results.
* To Become a High-Performance Sales Person.
* Develop or Fine-Tune your Personal Sales Results.
* Build strong Customer Relationships – where They look forward to Working with You.
* Techniques that include inneractive methods to insure Great Rapport with Customers.
Assessment Application Coaching
- Proven assessment tools to quantify your natural strengths and weaknesses.
- Learning which Assessment Tool to use in identifying issues for an organization – identifies potential conflict
- Identify Cause and Effect Relationships from the Assessment Data
- How to use assessments in Hiring and Selection Processes for Top-Grading Talent